You don’t need your big brother showing up, right?
Helloooo, last I checked, you’re the one in charge when mom and dad aren’t there.
…what if I make myself the second person to ditch?
You’re going to get your ass kicked twice as hard.
Am I allowed to stay in my room? Too many couples to handle.
No. You are not staying in your room. So fucking what? It’s all about the booze and the dancing and the sex. Seriously Cass, you stay in your room and I will drag you out.
- C: The longer the kiss lasted the faster Cope felt like he was sobering up. It was like medicine to him and everything was falling into place as they kissed. He was able to make more sense of it, and the more clear his thoughts became the more he knew he shouldn't be taking advantage of the situation like this. But he couldn't find the strength to stop, not until she pulled out of it anyways. The way she was breathing just made him want her more - as if the groan she'd let out seconds before wasn't enough. "Yeah, we're drunk," he said, nodding as he cleared his throat. There was no way he could let her know he was doing this because he really deep down wanted to. Cope pulled back slightly and turned his head so he could take a drink from the bottle in his hand. Now that the kiss was over he needed to figure out how to get out of this situation. It was either that or get so shit faced that he wouldn't sober up again.
- T: They were both drunk, even if Talia could feel some of the alcohol fade away slowly. After his response, she simply nodded and turned her head the other way around, her own lips coming in contact with her tequila bottle, instantly feeling how the strong alcohol courses through her veins. Licking her lips quickly, she could taste the whiskey that was on his lips, a frown forming on her features and instantly she took another swig. "So totally drunk," she muttered underneath her breath before a laugh escaped her lips, leaning her head back as she did so.
- C: Cope didn't expect her to kiss him back. He expected her to push him off, or even worse to push him down the stairs. They didn't kiss - this wasn't the way they were with each other. But when he felt her kiss back he found himself wanting nothing more than to make it last forever. The hand that wasn't wrapped around the bottle moved up and laced through her hair at the back of her neck as he deepened the kiss, running his tongue across her lower lip. Cope felt like his chest was going to explode with the way his heart was pounding. The longer they stood there kissing the less he thought about how this was changing things for them. Regardless of whether something happened between them beyond this or not they couldn't go back now.
- T: Was she drunk? Yes, most definitely. Did she know what she was doing? Yes. Her fingers gripped onto the fabric firmly, her breathing instantly uneven when she kissed him back. At that current point, she was relieved she had removed her shoes, because standing on her toes wasn't that big of a deal bare foots. Not being able to restrain herself, she allowed a groan to escape her lips when he deepened the kiss, her breathing instantly uneven once more. Pulling back just lightly, she could feel her lips being swollen and her breathing erratic. "We're drunk, right? I mean, we're completely and utterly pissed, right?" she questioned, her eyes glancing at his lips, before looking up at him, doing her best to calm her erratic breathing as fast as she could.
- C: When she turned on her heel and began walking down the stairs he groaned and let his head fall back. Everything he said was coming out wrong and she seemed determined to be pissed at him. After a minute or so he ran down the stairs after her and a growl from low in his throat escaped his lips as he grabbed her by the elbow. In one swift movement Cope spun her around and backed her up against the wall. The bottle in his free hand nearly fell as he pressed his body tight against hers and leaned in so close that their noses brushed, "You're making me insane, Natalia. I can't stand this anymore. You are such a fucking pain in the ass!" he growled out the last few words before pressing his lips against hers. Deep down he knew he shouldn't, he knew that this was a bad move and could result in him losing her forever, but Cope couldn't help himself as he kissed her hungrily.
- T: When her foot touched the flat space between the second stairs that she knew would lead to the entrance hallway, she could hear his footsteps behind her, almost as if he was running, and it caused her to frown lightly. She didn't know how it had happened, or when for that matter, but then she felt him push her against the wall, a gasp instantly escaping her lips as she looked up at him. Trying to catch her breath and trying to keep the grip on the bottle firmly, she looked up at him, his words only sinking slowly when he kissed her. Surprised, that was the only thing that seemed to course through her mind. Surprised and most definitely confused at that current point. She didn't know if it was he alcoholic state she was in however, or if she actually wanted to, but eventually, she kissed him back, her free hand gripping his shirt firmly.
- C: He watched he dancing for a moment, ignoring her words. She thought he was a bore? Whatever. Cope glared at her back, hating the way her body looked so perfect to him. He hated the way he was reacting to her dancing. After a moment of just staring he took a long pull from the new bottle and then moved closer to her, so close that he could feel her body heat. He leaned down so his lips were close to her ear and smirked, "I'm not a bore, Talia, you just don't know how to have my kind of fun." After a second he pulled back and took another drink, waiting for his words to sink in for her.
- T: Allowing her hips to just continue to sway, she froze in her tracks when she could feel his body close against hers. Trying to keep her breathing steady, Talia just took one quick sip from the bottle and swallowed it quickly, the burning sensation to instantly come back as soon as the liquor went down her throat. His words caught her off guard however, causing a frown to form on her features. Instantly she turned around and pointed her finger at him. "Thanks for offending me, Hudson, so you asked me to get drunk why again?" she questioned, before turning around on her heel once more, then walked down the stairs, her fingers clutching firmly around the bottle.
- C: After she got up he just stared up at the ceiling, wishing he could somehow make everything go back to normal. He didn't like being this way around her. When she left the room he let out a sigh and then pushed himself up so he was sitting. Cope lifted the bottle in his hand to his lips and tilted his head back before chugging the rest of it. It had already been half empty when he'd grabbed it so it didn't take him long. When he finished he pushed himself up to go over and grab another bottle before walking out after her. The alcohol was quickly beginning to affect him because of how fast he'd been drinking it so he felt a little courageous. "Y'know you're a real pain in the ass, Talia." he mumbled as he followed her around, thankful his mother was at work tonight.
- T: Swaying her hips to the imaginary music, she took a swig from the bottle, the burning sensation completely gone. It was as if her throat was numb, as if most of her body was numb for that matter. Turning around in surprise when she heard Cope's voice behind her, she tilted her head to the side lightly, a curious expression on her features. "Excuse me?" she questioned, crossing one of her arms over her chest. "And you're a bore!" she replied back, then turned around and continued dance, her head peeking inside of the bathroom then back out.
- C: He scoffed silently at her comment, knowing arguing wouldn't do him any good. There wasn't a lot left for him to do or say. Now he was just stuck in this shitty position with nowhere to go. A small part of him wanted to run again, but he knew he never could. He couldn't leave her again. So he just sat there and took another long pull from the bottle. When she asked if he was avoiding her he snorted but shook his head. After another drink he found some courage to move up on the bed and lay beside her, careful to keep a good distance. "I know you don't, princess. I just didn't want to sit up here." He glanced at her and swallowed the lump in his throat before looking away again.
- T: Rolling her eyes once more at his words, she shrugged her shoulders and took a long swig from the bottle before pushing herself up. "Whatever," she muttered underneath her breath and walked around his room slowly. "So while you brood and pout, I'm exploring your house once again." Turning around on her heel, the bottle clutched in her hand, she walked out of his room and into the hallway, her eyes glancing around as she just wandered around slowly, twirling around herself to imaginary music.